Time & Transportation
On November 13, 2013, an evening seminar, "time and transportation" was held at AFEKA college of engineering, as a cooporation with the Israeli Association for Transportation Research. The evening included a lecture from Professor Dan Zakay on "waiting and transportion - behavior analysis" and a lecture from Professor Erel Avineri, Director of the Center, on "travel time budget and its implications on transportation planning".
- Development of models to predict transportation, logistics, energy and water systems demand
- Development of methods for changing the behavior of users of transportation and energy infrastructure systems
- Design of policy for infrastructure development
- Development of applications for users of transportation, logistics and infrastructure systems
- Products, services and policies effectiveness research