Take part in a survey on transport-related CO2 emissions
You are invited to participate in a survey that is part of the research project, “Individual responses to carbon dioxide information.” This survey will ask your opinion related to information on carbon dioxide. As it is your opinion, there are no right or wrong answers. The survey should take less than five minutes.
You can find out more about the questionnaire before completing it here:
This project has been approved by the Comité d’éthique (Ethics Committee) of Université Laval: No. 2013-137 / 07-10-2013.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact:
- Development of models to predict transportation, logistics, energy and water systems demand
- Development of methods for changing the behavior of users of transportation and energy infrastructure systems
- Design of policy for infrastructure development
- Development of applications for users of transportation, logistics and infrastructure systems
- Products, services and policies effectiveness research