Social Networks and Drivers behavior
Prof. Erel Avineri Was invited to give a lecture at the International Social Networks and Transportation Conference.
Prof. Avineri presented an innovative model, that uses insights from behavioral economics and elements of social learning models to predict behavior of drivers who use Social Networks.
E. Avineri (2013), Incorporating social aspects in a prospect theory model of travel behaviour. Frontiers in Transportation. July 31 – August 4, Herrsching am Ammersee, Germany.
- Development of models to predict transportation, logistics, energy and water systems demand
- Development of methods for changing the behavior of users of transportation and energy infrastructure systems
- Design of policy for infrastructure development
- Development of applications for users of transportation, logistics and infrastructure systems
- Products, services and policies effectiveness research